As we are seeking to provide a high quality and consistent service to our clients - we like our staff to feel supported and secure. To accomplish this we prefer to use an Employed Staffing model - where people can rest assured that a contract won't be cancelled at no notice.
Why work here?
- Working with a group of clinical experts across a wide range of presentations
- Build your own remuneration package - don't be stiffled by strict organisational rules
- Regular Reviews of Conditions and Renumeration
- Respect for you and your work process - support from other staff available as needed but not micromanaging or overwhelming.
- Commitment to Administrative Support - because you didnt become a clinician to fill out paperwork.
As a result of the enormous levels of need in the community - we are always seeking opportunities to expand the scope of service we can provide. Regardless of whether that need is identified by the large referral base, direct requests from government agencies or simple market research - we seek to follow our core mission of enabling people to be themselves without pain and expand our service to fulfill that.
At times we actively recruit staff however if you just want to have a chat about working for Distinct Directions please dont hesitate to get in touch.
Whilst we generally seek to employ people directly to ensure high level support to both staff and clients there are times when we will engage sub-contractors. With the rapid changes that are occuring across the Allied Health sector there are many clinicians retiring or otherwise leaving the field and some people just prefer the independence.
In order to support these people we have provided a sub-contracting service that might suit your needs.